Saturday, September 10, 2011

Planning and packing for....

                                                                        Source: ingelaparrhenius.com via Sofia on Pinterest

Yes, London! I finally can start getting all excited planning my trip as all bureaucratic formalities are sorted out:) I am beyond happy that I get to visit Mr. Plushkin's family,  walk around gorgeous city where he grew up and, of cause, visit house of Liberty! 
It's our first long-ish holiday together and I cannot wait:) We are leaving in a few weeks so I'd better start planning and packing for, as I was told, rainy weather. 

Have you been in London or lived there? 
I would love to hear your craft supplies/vintage shopping tips! 
Which shops should I visit?

2 comments:

  1. The Victoria and Albert Museum is a must see! The textiles was closed when I was there in July but their gift was fabulous- even if only for inspiration! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to London for 10 years but the new Selvedge Shop looks like something you would enjoy with lots of crafty goodness. http://www.selvedge.org/pages/contact.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!