Thursday, August 18, 2011

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, I've been doing a "ground work" for my owls, penguins and rabbits - cutting shapes out, stitching small parts on etc... Now, when all the hard work is done, stitching them together and stuffing is the best part:) I see the progress and it's is so rewarding! Large orders like this need a lot of "preparation" hours but when it's done, toys come off the production line very fast! 

blue owls with sailors

This cute fabric with sailors is my favourite. Unfortunately, I cannot find this fabric anywhere and it will be very sad when is all gone! 

pink owls with roses

These girls make me smile:) I love this fabric with little roses and tiny butterflies.

I also had some time for cross-stitch (although not as much as I wish I had). There are a few more key rings that need to be finished and this one inspires me to find more hours in a day just so I can make a few more! 

squirrel key ring

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, love the squirrel keyring. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of your owls is so gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore what you are creating! I especially like the cross stitch key ring. Happy creative Thurdsay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are far too clever! I love those little blue owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. owls as usual are fab, my crafty obsession really... but the cross stitch is sweet too, great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colour combinations too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!