Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blogging routine...

                                                                  Source: littlemissmomma.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


When I am very busy with orders, I like having regular 'themed' posts. They keep me organized and searching for the new ideas and inspirations which really get me creative juices going. 
I also get to take lot of pictures which I love! "It's too organized" I hear you say, but although I love sharing inspirations and new creations as they happen, these themes are a great structure:) Besides, isn't it the best way to find new blogs to follow?! Every time I find a new blog, I spend some time drooling page after page... 
Here are the themes I am participating in:

Wednesday - Wordless Wednesday
Friday - Things I am Loving... OR occasional Plushka's Makery updates
Sunday - Sunday stash/Flea Market finds
I recently joined the Weekend Baking theme to share the yummy recipes.

Do you have a theme that you like? 
Do you prefer to have a blogging routine? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Plushka..you always do everything with inimitable style..how could I critisize you? I like to join in with a few linkies too every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Plushka ... I would prefer to have a manner for blogging, it relaxad me with all other stuff...
    hope you like to visit again for a pretty pincushion
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!