Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stash....#43 - Far Far Away III

New bundle
Far Far Away III
For this Sunday Stash, I took my special new bundle out of Far Far Away III linen by Heather Ross! 
I've been waiting for this delivery like Christmas morning. There is always a hesitation when you buy a new collection, even if you love the previous two, the same as a book sequel, there is a chance of getting disappointed... However, this fabric range is going to be one of my favorites this year! 
I already have two projects with it and trust me this is a good sign;) 


Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this collection too. I've been tossing up whether or not to buy it myself! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!