I do love buttons, gosh they are expensive these days aren't they, if you want super sweet ones that is. Looks like you've got a good collection.
I am a latecomer to button love but now I am totally on board I tend to buy them without thoughts of where I will be using them!
I could eat them like lollies!! x
The word JEALOUS comes to mind :)
oh i love buttons, and that blue one right down the bottom!
Love that little bowl too! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Tammy
i'm jealous !
I have a box from my grandmother. This box is full of old buttons, very nice old buttons :-)
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment! I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!
I do love buttons, gosh they are expensive these days aren't they, if you want super sweet ones that is. Looks like you've got a good collection.
ReplyDeleteI am a latecomer to button love but now I am totally on board I tend to buy them without thoughts of where I will be using them!
ReplyDeleteI could eat them like lollies!! x
ReplyDeleteThe word JEALOUS comes to mind :)
ReplyDeleteoh i love buttons, and that blue one right down the bottom!
ReplyDeleteLove that little bowl too! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Tammy
ReplyDeletei'm jealous !
ReplyDeleteI have a box from my grandmother. This box is full of old buttons, very nice old buttons :-)
ReplyDelete