Thursday, June 9, 2011

My creative space...

It's my first day in my creative space after the holiday and there are so many things in the making! It's so good to be back and I really missed being creative:)

*Some bright crochet flowers are turning into hair ties...

Crochet flowers

*Little bunny that has been waiting for me to come back and finish her belly and ears.

Rabbit in the making

*This morning I decided to make one of the Masha dolls that I sketched while away. More will be reveled next week but here is a sneak pick:

Little doll sneak pick

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Katia..lovely to see you back. I hope your holiday was wonderful. I like your bright multi-layered flowers a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers, the colours are gorgeous!! What pattern did you use? I'm knitting right now but I would like to crochet a few flowers one day, to turn into brooches for friends. And me! Your doll is sweet too, lots happening in your space x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the creativity that is going on round here...
    and the colour are yummy!

    happy CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your flowers they are so cute!
    Your little rabbit looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the doll! So gorgeous.

    The bunny looks like he has been stunned by headlights! Lol. Must be the no ears.

    The flowers are gorgeous too.

    Hope you had a fantastic holiday! Although I did miss seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little flower in the dollies hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. flowers are GORGEOUS! i love the colors.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. such colorful and wonderful crochet flowers! love them! just want to say "hello" found you via creative spaces!

    JenMun(a)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bright colors and such a sweet doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!