Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ready for an adventure....

                                                                          Source: mitziscollectibles.typepad.com via Katia on Pinterest


I am packed and ready for an adventure! 
My ipad will keep me entertained during the 12 hour flight with a "Tangled" cartoon, following by crochet and a new book...


There will be a number of guest posts that I am very excited about and just cannot wait to share them with you.  So stay tuned! 
The guest list and more details will be posted tomorrow;)
Have fun!


See you in three weeks!
XXX

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely trip Katia and enjoy time with your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That luggage is georgeous..have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful wonderful time, Katia. Cannot wait to see some pictures and hear some stories! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!