Thursday, May 5, 2011

My creative space....

Crochet hearts and flowers

In my creative space this week, I've got another wholesale order for the owls that I am working on. I also couldn't resist starting a new collection that I promised myself not to do before the holidays, that are less then 2 weeks away! 
On that note, I got my crochet out and spend a few hours playing with little bits and pieces that I haven't found the use for yet.  These hearts and flowers inspire me. There is no exact project and they will probably go back in the box for now but just taking picture of something pretty makes me smile:)

More creative spaces over at Kootoyoo.

Have a creative Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. I am addicted to crochet since getting the hang of it a few months ago but try as I might I cannot perfect the crocheted hearts. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh I love! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hearts too! So many uses for both of these!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They could be used for some many things--a pretty, colorful garland for one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooww i love the little hearts :) So many things you can do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! They are realy cute. I would like getting them out and playing with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Lovely, I am new to crochet, So many things I want to make...I MUST learn how to do those hearts and flowers...They are too cute. BUT, One project at a Time.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! your work is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these. They are the most divine colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love June's garland idea. Perhaps a brooch or two too! They're adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty...
    im yet to learn how to crochet
    sooo behind...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto Cindy. I was just thinking 'I really MUST learn how to crochet!'. I love that picture - especially with the polka dot table cloth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!