Thursday, May 12, 2011

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, my last wholesale order before the holiday is done and posted! Even after making quite a number of my owls for the last few months, I still just love them:) 

Three pink owls

 Lime owl

Since Plushka's shop and Plushka's Makery are now on a break until 10th of June, I am looking forward to finishing a few projects and starting on the new ones! 

Crochet diamond



5 days until the holiday......

More creative spaces over at Kootoyoo.

Have a creative Thursday!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful owls and flowers! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are just adorable!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday, love the flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your owls are adorable! And are they crochet flowers I spy iwth button centres??? Love them - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very cute, I've seen some at the shop! Some things are easier to make over and over - you must really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all..you deserve a break..have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your owls are too, too cute! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a lovely holiday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both! The owls are so cute and loving the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, the owls are adorable! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owles, coverd buttons and crochet flowers - oh what a lovely time you must be having - it sounds wonderful (and I think the owles are too cute for words!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your owls are absolutely adorable and love the crocheted flowers. Enjoy your holiday. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!