You really wouldn't want to be anywhere near me when I opened today's mail! The sound I made when I saw *Bespoke* zine parcel would certainly leave ringing in your ears for some time;)
Why all that excitement? Firstly, I LOVE this zine and immensely enjoyed first issue that came out last year! There were so many blogs to discover and stories to read. In this issue, there are tutorials, life stories, recipes and handmade loving, not to mention beautiful cover! There are only 1000 printed and each copy is individually numbered. How special is that?!

Secondly, Jess (the blogger behind EpheriellDesigns.com) was so kind to except a little contribution from me about my love for cross-stitch. You can find it on pages 21-22:)
Thank you Jess!
There are a few issues available to purchase at Plushka's Makery which will also include a free cross-stitch chart of your choice (balloon or magic mushroom).
PinkLizzy Sews - ends 25th of March
Adelle - ends 24th of March
Enjoy!








Yay! That's the first glimpse I've seen of my stamp tutorial! Looking fwd to reading your cross-stitch piece!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Katia!!! Your cross stitch is SO gorgeous...I'm not at all surprised that you've been featured :-) I think it's oh-so-special that there are only 1000 issues printed. And oh my, I am in love with that cover!!
ReplyDeleteBelinda
-xo-