Thursday, March 31, 2011

My creative space....

In my creative space this week, I felt the seasons change and my inspirations board needed a change too. I took new linen by Thea & Sami and a few pictures that I can add to and move around during three month of autumn...

I picked a piece of owl fabric that lately have been used in a few of my projects. "Smile" was cut out of some scrap-booking flyer and will remind me that although summer is gone and it's getting a bit cooler outside - smiles are bringing sunshine too:)

Autumn inspirations

I decided to use this moment to style the picture again like I did last week but, by choosing a bit darker colours and heavier linens, try to give the autumn feel to the picture...

A few things that inspire

Little spools with bias, Japanese linen with strawberries and lace, ribbon with different cross-stitched prints are all contribute to the inspiration sparkle that starts new ideas which one day will become a collection.....

Little spools with bias

I love using linen scraps for the buttons, especially designer ones. They will make a lovely accent on the knitted garment that, one day, I would love to make for myself. However, will most likely buy a simple one and decorate.

Handmade linen buttons

More creative spaces over at Kootoyoo.

Have a creative Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I must update my inspiration board - thanks for the reminder! Yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, inspirational collection. I've just been over to gifts of serendipity and she has a gorgeous creative space too...am getting very jealous :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't updated my inspiration board in ... I don't even know. Loving yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!