Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shop4Kids automne issue

I ran to the newsagent last night to get a copy of the Shop4Kids magazine and was so lucky to sneak in just before they closed! I just could wait to see it, especially the Crafty Business pages!

Shop4Kids magazine cover

With so many gorgeous designers to discover, I was overwhelmed and tried to spot the ones that I know and love!

Shop4Kids magazine "Crafty Business"

*Posie Patchwork: bunting page 44 and patchwork cot throw, page 45

Shop4Kids magazine "To Make"

*The Red Thread: Ooshka boy, page 49
*Craft Schmaft: sock owl kit, page 49

I was delighted to find my felt penguin in "For little boy's" section!

Shop4Kids magazine "For little boys"
*Ensparkle ceramics: personalised plate, page 46

Shop handmade mention
*Shop Handmade, page 39

Shop4Kids magazine
*Little Beehive prints, page 142

What a gorgeous automne issue! I hope I didn't miss anyone:)

I am off to visiting newly discovered designers... If you have someone featured in this issue that I missed, please leave a link, I would love to visit them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the photos....I haven't picked up a copy yet!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I will have to go get myself a copy!! Thanks for letting me know about the prints :D Your little penguin looks so gorgeous on the page there. And hooray for Posie Patchwork stuff, Jennie is so lovely and talented as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure am enjoying your blog. I have a question...I entered your giveaway, and stated I had posted your giveaway on my blog, but I'm not sure how you would get to my blog (I'm still REALLY new to all of this blogging stuff). I wasn't sure if things linked up correctly, because I have one e-mail address for my blog, and another e-mail address for my personal stuff, so wasn't sure if everything linked up right or not. Help! dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!