It is still more then a month till the Mathilda's market but I decided to start early this time and make at least one item a day so I don't have too many last minute things to finish. Yes, I probably kidding myself, I know that it will be hectic anyway... However, it doesn't hurt trying, right?
So, meet Biscuit. It was very easy to pick a name for this rabbit as the colour of the hand dyed felt he made from looks like a biscuit crumble:)
Biscuit has a friend. He is a grey rabbit with Wizard of Oz Japanese linen. Doesn't have a name yet...
Looks like they are going to be good friends;)
Hope your had a great start of the week!









OMG these are soooo cute!! I think I'm in love :)
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute! Love them!
ReplyDeleteBiscuit is SO cute! Maybe you cold called the other one Toto?
ReplyDeleteOr Oz? After all he lives in Aus...lol! He's pretty cool anyway.
ReplyDeletenice and cute : )
ReplyDeletecute!!
ReplyDelete