This morning I dragged Mr. Plushkin to check out the new Calico & Ivy shop in Balmain. He doesn't mind hanging around but his presence does shorten the time that I can spend browsing. However, despite being a short fabric shopping trip, it was a very enjoyable one! The atmosphere in the shop is just so friendly and the colourful fabrics are too hard to resist!
picture borrowed from Amy@Badskirt
picture borrowed from Amy@Badskirt
I am very please with my little bundle of mainly Japanese fabrics! I've got a few more that I will include in my Sunday Stash this week.
Also in my goody bag were:
*Two beautiful Liberty fabrics that I will use for my crochet baskets.
*Some felt for the new rabbits and baby pink for an owl.
If you are in Sydney and feel like a few hours of shopping and a chat, pop by Calico & Ivy shop, located on 10 Birchgrove Rd, Balmain.
Happy shopping!











What a gorgeous looking shop! Can't wait to see what you make with your new finds.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could visit the store... but I am living on the other site of the world... All I can do is see the pictures and dream of this great store!
ReplyDelete