As I shared with you in my previous posts, I've got a new space now to create in. Yesterday, I felt that I need to tidy it up after a creative week (or two). I also had a project on my "Make it!" list for quite a while: I got some fabric by Isso Ecco for Lecien on one of our trips to Bowral. I bought it thinking that one day I will stretch it on a canvas and hang it in my studio. Yesterday, I finally did it! It has my favourite brown and orange colors as well as some green that matches our launch. I like that my creative corner now has a *separate room* feel to it.
Inspirations board, pile of felt and fabrics, button jar, suitcases, washi tape all look nice and organized till the next wave of cutting and stitching.
It looks more like a studio now and I feel very happy and inspired! My new collection of headbands is on it's way, as well as a new toy and a few baskets.
This week will be very creative here!
Hope your week is full of happy moments:)






It's funny how much inspiration can come from a newly put together space. Looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteA new sign and space deserves a new follower..I know I've commented so often I feel I know you but I've only just signed up. Your space looks very polished and professional now (and they are v. cute suitcases), I am looking forward to seeing your new products.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful space! We are about to do a house reno and I will have my very own sewing room when it is done. I think is what i am most excited about...and my new kitchen! Look forward to meeting you at SIT!
ReplyDelete