Thursday, November 18, 2010

New baskets

Between owl making, I sneaked in a few baskets. I made them in a set with my favourite Russian dolls fabric from my stash.


A few new and exciting things are shaping up here and I cannot wait to share them with you!
This week was very busy for me with work that is still pilling up. Hopefully, it will be all done by Sunday so I can have a nice day off next week.

Hope you're having a nice week!

8 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and intrigue me, are they crocheted? I would love to know how they are made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! Wow, so beautiful, love them to pieces, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a lovely week - made all the better by looking at beautiful crafting like this. I love your baskets to bits too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Смотрится просто здорово!
    Катя из Сибири

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely! and i love rusian dolls! really nice. Do you have, maybe, a pattern of those baskets? would love to make one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baskets are lovely as all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, beautiful baskets!! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. откуда такая любовь к матрешкам? вы не родом из России?
    идея очень хорошая!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!