Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday stash.....Dreamy

I don't have many light fabrics in my stash but when I saw these two fabrics from "Dreamy" collection by Kokka, I could not resist! The flowers, squirrels and little rabbits hiding in the rose bush just won my heart:) The soft cream background highlights the pale pinks, blues and yellows....

Have a beautiful Sunday!

P.S. Have you already entered my 100+ giveaway? For you chance to win a fabric bundle and some bunting click here!

6 comments:

  1. great fabric!!love the squirrel!
    ...off to check the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet :)
    I'm sure you will make something darling with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooooo sweet!! Gorgeous! Where did you get it? xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fabric, very vintage looking with beautiful colours. :) any ideas on what you'll use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I so heart this fabric :)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!