Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A sad moment...

I am always excited to find a new issue of the Notebook magazine in my mailbox. This time, although I am looking forward spending a few hours looking through it's glossy pages, I am a bit sad as the November issue is the last one to be published (read more here). I am not sure how I am going to fill this void. I love this magazine!

Thank you Notebook for the great moments! I will really miss you....

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't know that they weren't going to continue on. You just sort of assume they will, don't you? Very sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my first ever issue last month as my hospital bed reading material. I took it into the labour suite with me, figuring it could keep me occupied between contractions. I only got halfway through before the baby arrived and didn't realise til later that night that the midwife either binned it or nicked it! I bet it's in the midwives' tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't realise it was being discontinued... hopefully you will find something else to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!