Saturday, October 2, 2010

Parlez-vous français? GIVEAWAY

French language is something I had learned for 5 years and managed to forget in 3 years. I was so busy settling into my new life that maintaining third language that I used to speak was not on my list of priorities. I wasn't as fluently as I wished to, but at least I could introduce myself and keep up with simple conversation. These days, the only connection to that magic word of French culture is Marie Claire idees magazine that I try to buy regularly.

I've got one issue to giveaway this weekend! It's full of beautiful pictures, ideas and, if you can read in French, interesting articles and recipes.

crochet projects


cute projects for babies

For your chance to win, just leave a comment and, if you wish, follow my blog, Twitter or Facebook page, to receive an extra entry.

I will draw the winner on Wednesday 6/10/10.

Good luck everyone!

P.S. Dear followers, next week Plushka is giving away a few special prizes to celebrate reaching over 100 blog followers! So stay tuned!
There will be a special sale for my blog followers in the shop too:)


7 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! I studied French at school and loved it but I didn't keep it up and now I can only remember a few sentences! I've wanted to subscribe to Idees magazine for ages, I'm hoping the words will get into my brain through osmosis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, pure pretiness, Katia! I love French although nowadays on Planet Baby, I don't get many chances to use it. If I do use a foreign language, it's German. So I'd love to read this to get the French 'cogs' in my brain working again! I'm a follower as well. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Marie Claire looks gorgeous, how inspiring!! Just left a rainy Sydney, waved as we went through. Congratulations on 100 followers, yippee for you & your lovely posts!! My sister married a French man so i get to converse with him, which is fun, as after 20 years with him my sister STILL doesn't speak French!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only speak a little dodgy school girl French, but I speak 'pretty pictures' and 'crochet' well enough to wish that gorgeous magazine was in my life. Congrats on your 100 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, i so want to win that! i got a copy from the library once and i loved it. i don't speak french, but i still love to look at the pictures and im sure i could work out the instructions from the projects. pick me, pick me!! :) also, where do u actually buy it from? i wanted to subscribe but i dont think they deliver it to australia.... is it available here??

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am now officially following your blog (i already subscribed through google reader), so can i pls have one more entry? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really want to get my hands on that magazine, if only for those babies projects (that last image got me!) and I am now following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!