To some degree. Each year I make a new decoration. Last year I bought paper mache reindeers and painted them gold and decorated them with collares and such.
This year I bought 3 odd wooden vases, I'm going to glue round wooden tops on them and then spray paint them silver. I have already bought 3 Christmas coloured candles to sit on top of them! They're going to look awesome!
your decorations look lovely!! :) i am thinking of making some crochet snowflakes for my tree and maybe something with embroidery.. need to get organised if i'm to make them in time :)
I'm making xmas decorations at the moment too...but they are sooo no where near as gorgeous as yours!!! Did you make those snowflakes yourself? I am going to try to handmake as much as I can for xmas this year - but I'm a bit craftily-challenged, so we'll see how I go :-)
These are lovely!
ReplyDeleteYippee, can't wait to see these at Shop on Monday, yahoo, just gorgeous!! Love love love. Have a great weekend my sweet, love Posie
ReplyDeleteSooooooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope I'll find the time to have a partly handmade Christmas this year ;-)!!!
Your pretty work is very inspiring!
Bye,
Marian
To some degree. Each year I make a new decoration. Last year I bought paper mache reindeers and painted them gold and decorated them with collares and such.
ReplyDeleteThis year I bought 3 odd wooden vases, I'm going to glue round wooden tops on them and then spray paint them silver. I have already bought 3 Christmas coloured candles to sit on top of them! They're going to look awesome!
your decorations look lovely!! :) i am thinking of making some crochet snowflakes for my tree and maybe something with embroidery.. need to get organised if i'm to make them in time :)
ReplyDeletesuch sweet decorations :)
ReplyDeleteI'm making xmas decorations at the moment too...but they are sooo no where near as gorgeous as yours!!! Did you make those snowflakes yourself? I am going to try to handmake as much as I can for xmas this year - but I'm a bit craftily-challenged, so we'll see how I go :-)
ReplyDeleteI want to make some decorations for the kids - but since we are not going to be home for christmas half of the fun of decorating the house is lost:(
ReplyDeleteAm planning on a handmade Christmas - busy knitting for southern relatives at the moment;)