Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspired by a beautiful nursery...

A few weeks ago I got inspired by the most magical and adorable nursery decorations I've ever seen! It's a balloon nursery made by Clair@Craft Schmaft that welcomed it's little tenant just a week ago. I was amazed at the imagination, colours and just look at those balloons! They just spectacular!

picture via craftschmaft

I took a pencil and started sketching the same evening and that's how my first cross-stitch pattern was created. It took me a few weeks to finish the embroidery and I am so happy with the way it turned out.

Thank you Claire so much for the inspiration!

P.S. The PDF patter is available in my shop if you feel like creating your own cross-stitched ballon embroidery.

6 comments:

  1. That's really sweet! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Katia, that's just gorgeous. I've added it to my Madeit wishlist. Looking forward to trying it out soon. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving the cross stitch Katia! Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm so flattered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!