I came from work today to find a lovely surprise in my mailbox - September issue of the Notebook magazine with a little interview and two of my projects:) I've been waiting for this issue a few months and was over the top excited to finally hold it in my hands!



The magazine will be available for sale on Wednesday! It's a great issue with some very interesting articles, yummy recipes and, as always, amazing pictures!
Hope you will like my little projects and have a go at making one of them!
Enjoy!






That's amazing! Is that three whole pages just about you? If only the issue had been out before your big market on the weekend, or you'd at least had your preview issue to show off!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and I hope big sales are coming your way!
They look beautiful- congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - congratulations Katia! How very exciting for you! The photos of your creations are very beautiful. I'm going to get myself a copy of Notebook so I can read it properly. Well done!! :)
ReplyDeleteWell done! How exciting, I'm thrilled for you xo
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI have both my babies in bed asleep (sigh) and a whole heap of felt and fabric scraps scattered across the lounge room floor. Just logged on to have a go at making your baby owls and I can't access the pattern link! I'm guessing it may not be accessible as the issue isn't on sale yet. I never attempt something this quickly - normally I think I would like to have a go and then lose confidence, so thank you for inspiring me to almost make something the day the magazine arrived in the mail! The Notebook subscription was a Christmas present from my boys (and my hubbie) and I love it. Especially when it leads me to people like you. Thanks for helping me continue to re-kindle my creative side! I may just have a go without the template and completely throw caution to the wind!
Wishing you every success and happiness,
Neat
congratulations! it looks like it would be a fun magazine to read. Your pillow is really pretty, I really must try the hexagons, it adds such a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteKatia, how wonderful! You should be very proud of your achievement! Your work is so fresh! I am going out to buy my own copy of the magazine too! I need to make myself an owl too! Susan
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Beautiful little projects. You must be so excited seeing yourself in print.
ReplyDeleteWow how cool is that? Love those owls. So gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! My copy should be in the letterbox when I get home so I can check it out in close up.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Congrats Katia.
ReplyDeleteRoxy is going to email you a thank you for the hair clip - she loves it!
x
I have been staying at my Mum's for a few days and didn't see your post. When her Notebook arrived today...I actually squealed when I saw your little owls! I was SOOOO thrilled for you! COngrats, what a wonderful achievement :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. That's fantasitc to have your projects in the magazine. What a cute and gorgeous looking layout. Makes me want that magazine even more!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely spread. Congratulations! I will be off to the newsagent for my copy tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteSqueal! How exciting!!! Congratulations!! Off to get my copy now xox
ReplyDeleteFabulous Katia - well done! I will be sure to get a copy :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW CONGRATS!!! That's fabulous... love your projects too x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations... looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteSOLD! I will have to go get this mag. They look fabulously GORGEOUS! Can't wait to make these myself :D
ReplyDelete