Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Packing and stacking...

I've being trying to find a better way to package my buttons. I love photographing them on the cupcake stand but, unfortunately, it won't work for the market that is coming up just in a few weeks. After a long time playing with different fonts and fabrics, that what I came up with:

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. beautiful, well done! you've been a busy bee!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Are those little scraps of fabric glued on to the card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really great,button really stand out with the white space around it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a super gorgeous way of displaying the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fall in love with your stitched buttons! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!