Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy birthday little blog and start of GIVEAWAY season!

Yep, one year ago, I started blogging, crafting, sharing my projects and inspirations with YOU! 186 posts, over 60 followers, twitter and Facebook followers, lots of new friends made....
It's been a great year!!!

picture found via weheartit

To celebrate this first year of blogging and to say Thank you to all my lovely followers and readers, I decided to start a GIVEAWAY season! There will be 4 prizes to win (one per week).
Starting every Wednesday of the week, the winner will be announced on Tuesday the following week.

This week's Prize: Japanese Embroidery book
There are 500 cute embroidery pattern in it and perfect for decorating kids clothes.

To enter just leave a comment and joint to follow my blog! Easy!
Spread the word about my GIVEAWAY season on your blog, Facebook page or twitter for an extra entry. (please, let me know you've done it).

If you don't embroider, next week's prize will be related to hexagons and fabric so stay tuned!

Good luck everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embroidery, I have to enter. But then hexagons next week, whats a girl to do? I'll have to enter twice. Well done on your first year, fun isn't it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1 year of blogging. It's very exciting to reach that milestone. I'm about to get there and it's been fun all the way! Love the cute embroidery designs and would love to be entered to win. Thank you. Oh and I'm about to go and tweet your giveaway too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It' me again and I have just tweeted your giveaway at http://twitter.com/quilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very successful year of blogging. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blog birthday!! i love reading your blog and seeing all of your crafty goodness!!
    thanks for a great giveaway xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are so cute!! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your work is amazing, I love all you embroideries, looking through some of your posts, I feel I need to go back to some MarieClaire idees magazines to get some of their stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! You are too, too generous! LOve your new header too. Always love seeing what you've been up to...you have such wonderful ideas and talent. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogging birthday! I've popped your giveaway post on my facebook page. Plushka is a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just found this through your Flickr pics- such lovely stitching on buttons and hexies! A lovely giveaway prize too. Congrats on your first year blogging

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog and FB page. Our interests are very similar and you have exceptional taste! Have posted your giveaway on my FB page. The Japanese book looks gorgeous. What is its name in case I don't win? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo to blogging and blog friends!! I would love to win this fab book xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. ZOMG - so much cute! Please enter me in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for entering and all your lovely comments! It's not long left to wait till I will draw a winner:) so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been reading your blog since I met you at SIT. and it has been such a delight. Happy blog Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Katia, what is the name of the book please? I want to buy it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!