Friday, June 11, 2010

Best parcel EVER!

I received this parcel in the end of the VERY stressful week and besides being already very special gift from my mum, it made it simply priceless!

My Mum loves crochet and I posted a few times about here creations (here and here).
I cannot stop looking at all those goodies...sorting them by colours and styles...thinking what I am going to sew them on! So far I found a few hats and jackets to make brooches for!
Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely.. have you thought of making some into garland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful. Have fun using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! A piece of art in a shadow frame or attach a couple to bunting?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!