I love Melbourne! I use every excuse to go back and wander around busy streets of this wonderful city! It's arty, crafty and simply inspirational!
Every time we go there to visit my extended family and friends, we always have a great time and this weekend was not an exception! Thank you Sheridan and everyone behind the Sew It Together (sponsors and friendly shop owners who welcomed us....) for making this weekend so enjoyable!!!
It was a great way to meet people behind the blogs I love, learn new things and have a great time....
There were prizes: I won a great hexagon flower brooch kit from dearfii and I cannot wait to learn how to make one.... Apparently, it's very popular in the blogland right now so I'd better keep up...
There were also great free goodies from the generous sponsors:
To wrap up, it was a great weekend and I am looking forward to the next SIT!






It was rather spectacular wasn't it?
ReplyDeleteWow, sounds like a great trip. Melbourne is great. I've been only once but it is beckoning me to go back, again and again xx
ReplyDelete