I've just finished my third embroidery for my new collection of notebook covers (first & second). Unfortunately, it got a bit dark so the picture didn't turn out too good so I will post some more tomorrow morning in my flickr. I just had to share my excitement of finishing this cute balancing bear!
See you tomorrow at my creative space!






Very cute! Love your buttons too.
ReplyDeleteOh I wish I could do that you clever cookie! He is lovely. Hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
P.S. I've sent you an email but my computer is a bit silly at the moment so let me know if you didn't get it
Oh so cute, i have a giraffe freak, my middle girl collects giraffes. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute! And I really love your owl one too :) Notebook covers, what a brilliant idea, I bet they'll sell like hotcakes!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a great design and that bear really looks like he might topple any minute!
ReplyDelete