The time table for The Craft Room is finally out! Go here to check it out. There are so many creative classes to choose from: sewing, knitting, crochet, cake decorating, soft toys and Handprinting!
Lessons are held in stylish studios in Alexandria. All materials, instructions, and refreshments are included in the price. After timetable, when you click on each class, teacher's bio comes up as well as the picture! It's always nice to know the teacher before you go in:)

I am teaching the embroidery class which is going to be held on 5th and 19th of May.
I will be showing the class how to stitch a wall-hanging. The choice of 3 cute designs will be provided. I am currently working on the samples and I will post some pictures in the next few weeks.
I can't wait for the classes to begin! Till then I have a lot of sketching and stitching to do!






OMG, look at your beautiful full name, wow!! How exciting, i'd love you to teach me, ahhhh . . . i've put your buttons on some pins so they are now brooches, so happy. Can't wait to see what you sent to Shop Handmade, love Posie
ReplyDelete