Thursday, March 25, 2010

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, more things are stitched, ironed on, sewn and packed for the Handmade market this Sunday in Canberra.



I hoped to make something else for this week's market...

However, something doesn't come together so I decided just to leave this for now and concentrate on finishing things I've already started...

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!
Have a creative Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. ohhh So much fun! And I'm envious of all the felty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a cracker day at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous selection of goodies. Just found you via kootoyoo. Will have to come back for a longer visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee, Handmade this Sunday, can't wait to meet you & more of your gorgeous things!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovely things, have fun on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty Creative Space! Lucky Canberrians!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty creative space! Lucky Canberrians!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck at the market - what a great stash you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!