Thursday, March 4, 2010

My creative space.....A few finished projects

I like gloomy and cold weather especially when I am in the cross-stitching mood! I already finished a few embroideries today.....

I've chosen one of my favorite thread colours number 166. It's a nice bright lime colour which to me is a perfect colour choice for the pears.

I just love this Japanese embroidery!!! So cute:)

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

Have a creative Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Really superb stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I have a thing for pears, and that green is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- you keep scrolling down and they get cuter! What will you do with them? Can you sew them onto clothes? Sorry, I am ignorant when it comes to embroidery. xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they are sooooo pretty!!!!!!! you are so good at these, see you saturday! my favourite is the hedgehog....too cute!

    Corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! They are just divine! Great space :) K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the hedgehog is just fabulous! Love it and look how cute the little mushroom is too! And I love the heart in the pear.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable!
    I heart those pears

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning - so delicate, beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!