Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Productive morning = Grey skirt and brown owl embroidery

Going well so far - already finished two more grey linen skirts with Eiffel Tower applique and crossed one more embroidery from my "To stitch" list! I love the way cross-stitched owl matches the ribbon (absolutely by accident I must add) so I will certainly make a skirt with them and maybe dark blue or yellow ruffles (Which colour would you choose?).


Last night I've done my first girl's top following an instruction in japanese that was quite tricky I should say. Although, it's quite clear, I got confused when it came to connecting all parts together. Mainly because it's my first ever! It still needs a second string to be attached....

However, i am quite happy with the result. I hope with a bit more practice and using some cute japanese fabric it will look really lovely:)

3 comments:

  1. so cute! Great job on following such foreign instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl embroidery (and the trim)! I would do a blue ruffle if I wanted to be safe and yellow if I was feeling particularly creative. (Sorry, I know that doesn't help much.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute owl! And I just love your skirts! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!