Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions for 2010!!!

Pictures found on weheartit

Last year has brought a lots of changes to my life: getting married, visiting home and Hong Kong, traveling around Australia, starting my blog and my little shop.... I have had a great year and I’m very excited for what the New Year will bring!

I have a lot of plans and resolutions for the new year! I am planning on traveling more, being more organized, to start using my fabric stash, get more active and enroll yoga classes..... finish more then I start!

Happy New Year 2010 !!!

1 comment:

  1. good for you! hope you get to do some travelling! it is one of the things I miss since having children! who wants to fly long hours with 3 small children, then the logistics when you get there!!!! I've done london (I lived there) , paris (hubby lived there) and copenhagen! gosh I loved copenhagen especially as I love georg jensen and it was just a great little city to walk around! Now russia I have not been too!

    happy crafting and let's catch up soon
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!