Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Blog look and crafts!

New blog look and recently crafted bees in my creative space! Inspired by retromummy I decided to greet new blogging year with a new look for my blog! It still has my favorite colours (brown and orange) and a bird that I just adore!
Despite trying not to loose all gadgets while changing the blog layout (which was not that successful) I have also been doing two of my favorite crafts today: cross-stitching and fabric covered buttons. I love that I can combine two together and make the cross-stitched buttons with cute little mushrooms on them.

The plan for today is to start using some more of my fabrics from my stash.....

I hope you like the new look for my blog!
Have a crafty evening!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog looks good and I like your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and how cute is that sweet bee x-stitch! well done, I've got a couple of mags for you too!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look and the sweet mushrooms! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! (I love the bird) Cute project...love those fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!