Thursday, December 10, 2009

My creative space...

It's Advent Blog-a-long day 10 and it's a great day to talk about Creative spaces by joining Kirsty's weekly theme.

I like my creative space as it is. It's certainly not a dream space to create in as it's just a corner in the living room. I always have to go through boxes trying to find things but it served me well this year.... However, new year requires assessment of what you take with you from the previous year and what would you like to change or renew. On my wish list is more spacious, bright and organized creative space. I found a few pictures for inspiration

Pictures found on weheartit

Picture found on i heart linen website

and start reading the book that I bought a while ago "Where women create" by Jo Packham.

Make sure you check this website for inspiration too!

What would you like to change/keep in your creative space next year?

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

P.S. Only a few days left till the end of Embroidered effects giveaway at feeling stitchy. If you like your embroidery do enter this one!

PP.S. Only 2 days left till I will draw a winner for my "Name me" giveaway! To enter for your chance to win pop over here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks - I love looking at otehr creative spaces for inspiration and dreaming! I could never be that neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up those little hanging pots in the 2nd pic for so long now. I'm just going to have to get them. My husband has decided to build a craft room for me (it's maybe 1/8 done) and I'm so excited to decorate it when it's complete! :) Right now it's a complete wreck!

    I hope you're able to create a wonderful, well-organized, bright, happy space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your space! Where do you live? We photograph creative spaces by geographical area.

    Thank you for your support of WHERE WOMEN CREATE!
    Happy Holidays.
    Much love
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!