Friday, November 2, 2012

Guest post: Friday DIY links round-up


Happy Friday, everyone!  This is Laura of Creativity Unmasked and today’s guest DIY is a creative round-up pre-prepped for sharing here at the Plushka blog as I am currently travelling overseas.  
I love the rustic look of burlap, and it is perfect for creating so many styles, from country chique to beach beautiful and everything in between.  Here are some great creative links to inspire:
 
Clockwise from upper left: 
burlap letters (The Virginia House)
burlap wrapped cork board (Sarah Ortega
burlap flowers (Snug as a Bug Baby)
burlap favour bags (Ruffled)
simulated burlap cafe sack pillows (Sew Dang Cute Crafts) burlap napkin rings (Tatertots and Jello)

Have a fabulous creative weekend! 

*   *   *   *   *
Thank you Laura for another fabulous guest post and happy travels! 
Visit Creativity Unmasked for more creative ideas or stop by Laura's Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!