Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday stash and a new purchase

The theme of my Sunday Stash this week is "Le voyage a Paris"....still imaginative.
I love this Japanese oilcloth but unfortunately have no idea what to do with it!
Any suggestions?

and a lovely fabric of ladies walking around, shopping and lunching in Paris!
Sounds like a dream day to me!!

This is one of my purchases at the market yesterday. I managed to sneak out from our busy stall and bought some ribbons and a cute matreshka doll paper clip from Tres Divin.

I've been relatively good this time and didn't spend too much at the market but only because I have so many purchases planned at the Handmade market in Canberra!!!

More great Sunday Stashes at 1/4 of an inch
Hope you had a creative Sunday so far!

P.S. I released that I didn't have a GIVEAWAY for a while so come back next week and enter my giveaway that will start on Tuesday. I will post details on Monday so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!