These are new arrivals for my stash and small prints are always welcome here as they are great for owls and other small toys. I really like multi-coloured dots and stars as they will match so many felt colours and I cannot wait to get a few toys made with them and see which ones will suit the bear. They have the smallest bellies and are very picky. So far it's been hard to find fabrics for them.
When new fabric arrives, I always allocate each print to a particular toy. Some of them are very versatile but it doesn't happen often. Most of the time the toy's personality and the size dictates which fabric I can use to make it with. That what I've decided so far (starting from the top):
Vivie Sprinkle in multi blush by Alexander Henry -hedgehog.
Starlettes in multi by Michael Miller - rabbits.
Little sport in multi Michael Miller - penguins.
Am I over thinking it or does that make sense?
Have a nice Sunday!







It's your "over thinking" that makes them so special Katia!
ReplyDeleteOoh, you can't go past spots! Love them! <3
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is going lovely! xo