Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday inspirations: my nautical inspirations board


This is my first inspiration board update this year and I gave it a fresh nautical makeover. I always liked this  white/red/blue colour combo but I don't get to use it often. Looking at the board, a crochet blanket comes to mind as well as a group of frogs made in these colours....or maybe a red owl with that blue fabric with the boats?


While I am not  sure where this combo will be used in Plushka's creations, I am loving the look of this bright board in my space. It provides a great boost of craftiness and definitely brightens up my Monday. There is something about red colour that makes me happy!

Wishing you a delightful Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Love those colours too! A crochet blanket in those would be very nice, as well as frogs and owls :) (and your new toy too, will have a bit of a French look to it). By the way, the Minoru jacket that I will be making soon is going to be red :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!