Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Inspiration: illustrations by Brie Harrison


Berries, birds, flowers, explosions of vibrant colours - how can I not be inspired by this illustrations by Brie Harrison! I like her style that looks to me very Folklore/vintage inspired, textural and whimsical.  
Brie, in her interview with 10 answers describes her work as "Eclectic, Happy and Quirky" and I cannot agree more. These are 3 words that perfectly define her floral patterns that are so bright and colourful! I can look at these surface patterns for hours and still discover new motifs and different layers that are united in one print. 
These are the prints that I was drawn to but you can see more on of Brie's work on her website


Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!