Cover of the issue 8 via *Bespoke* website
Since I heard that the issue #8 of a *Bespoke* zine is out, I've been checking my mailbox every day in anticipation of it's arrival!
Even though this year was very busy and overwhelming, I managed to write one article for *Bespoke* during our gateway to Tasmania. Writing doesn't come to me easily, I need to have an empty mind from my daily routine and some quiet time.
I had an idea for some time to write about how to take care of the crochet blankets accompanied by a ravioli shaped lavender sachet DIY. I am so delighted that it was excepted! If you have or going to get a copy of this issue, check out page 5-6.
It's my second article in *Bespoke* zine (you can see my the first one about cross-stitch in issue 2) and I hope to find time for more submissions next year!
Hope your day is as wonderful as mine!







That's wonderful! I don't think you even mentioned it to me, very sneaky!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDeletexx