Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Stash...soon to be released fabric range crash


I absolutely love Riley Blake Designs fabric! The style of the print and colours are always to my liking and I yet to find a range which I didn't want to own a bundle of. 
These little Matryoshka cottons will be released in January in 3 colourways: green, cream and pink. I love all the prints in this range from dolls to flowers. Even if you are a bit over the Russian dolls, as they were everywhere and on everything recently, the stripes and polka dots from this range might be a nice addition to your stash as basics. 

See full range here.

What do you think? Would you stash it? 

4 comments:

  1. oh my gooly gosh super cute.such happy fabrics and YES i would stash it .
    Have a great sunday
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drawn to the leafy flowers in that range..I definitely would stash it..a very versatile range colourwise and designwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...what a delicious range! You can't go wrong with bright bubushkas & flowers :-D
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!