I love every toy I've ever made and I am always very curious how my softies settle down in their new homes, with their new friends. So, I am calling out to all Plushka toy owners!
Would you like to win $40 voucher to spend in my store?
I would love to see where your Plushka toy lives!
Is it sitting on a bookshelf?
Did it find a little nook in a play room?
Does it like to sit on the bed during the day among beautiful pillows?
Maybe you have a little owl or a rabbit keeping you company in your creative space?
Maybe you have a little owl or a rabbit keeping you company in your creative space?
All you need to do is take a picture and email it to me plushkacraft{AT}hotmail.com by 27th of August! I will pick the winner in September (date to be announced)
Be creative with you pictures;)
Are you in?
I cannot wait to see your pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!