I plan to finish 5 foxes today and as 3 are already done (I started them last Sunday!), other two won't take long to appear on my table. That's how they start, all pinned together, looking very cute! At this point I get very impatient because they looked almost finished but, in reality, there is still more then an hour to be spend on each one....
Three or so hours later..... They are looking at me with their own face expressions!
I just LOVE the way boy fox turned out! Such a sweet little fellow!
All three are available in my shop.
Hope you are having a lovely day!
xxx







I love these little foxes! They are my favourite thing in your shop, although I'd probably buy this little crochet one for myself as I'd get more wear out of it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=457988
P.s. That comment was from Diane :)
ReplyDelete