Saturday, April 21, 2012

New addition to keyrings collection...

It's such a lovely feeling when a new cross-stitch design comes together and it's great to see that it looks nice when made in to the keyring too. It's a bit tricky to feet penguin into 26 or so stitches so it still look like a little penguin! After making a few embroideries, I've changed a  few things and now happy with the way he looks. 
This time I started with bright and happy colours like aqua and yellow...and now will make a few black and white ones. 


I am loving purple at the moment!


They are available in my shop if you would like one to dangle on your keys and make you smile! 

Have a lovely Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!