Sunday, March 11, 2012

New on my bookshelf: Zakka Style


This book has been on my wish list for a while and I am thrilled to have it in my collection now! I've been admiring Zakka designs for many years and many of my creations are inspired by this charming and unique sewing style. 
The obsession started when I found I heart linen blog by Rashida. I bought her first book and I bought her fabric and they keep me inspired to be brave with my colour combinations and discover my own zakka-style crafting. You can see my projects with her fabric here and here.  
I was fascinated by the way the fabric is combined with linen, how the colours are used and little cute details that add certain "zakka" to the item. 

Have a peak inside the book here.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!