Plushka is pleased to announce our latest stockist - online store Mum's the Word Boutique where you can find gorgeous Eco friendly wooden and handmade children's wares. There are also great parenting products that will make your life more organized and breezy!
Lovely Sarah has three small children so she knows first hand how difficult it can be just thinking of getting out to the shops, never mind having to search for great products for your kids. Mum's the Word Boutique makes it easy to buy great quality items at affordable prices. They offer great layby plans, top customer service and speedy postage.
So, stop by this lovely shop for a browse and check out Sarah's blog too:)
Happy Friday everyone!









I do love your Plushkas....i cannot wait to find out what sex my grandchild is so I can get him/her one :)I also have to thank Saffron Craig for pointing me in your direction
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sharon