In my creative space this week, I make toys in multiples! When I started on this order, I thought it will slow me down that I have to make a few toys with the same fabric but it actually doesn't bother me at all! The principle of treating each and one of them as an "individual" and not a number works great here:)
To me, they are all distinct with their own personalities.
The print on this cute fabric by Saffron Craig helps a lot when I make toys as this rabbits look different just by having a different colour bugs on their belly:)
This week I also finished:
*cross-stitched key rings with squirrels
*one more notebook for the shop
*another bias for Plushka's Makery
Visit more creative spaces here.
Have a creative Thursday!










They're all adorable!!
ReplyDeleteMy my, you have been so busy! And they look brilliant! AND I love those bunny ears - adorable!
ReplyDelete