Friday, August 20, 2010

Slightly more creative week....

After trying to have a break and limiting myself to the crochet, I feel an urge to sew and I desperately miss cross-stitch! The book, that I received yesterday, added to my craving for some embroidery:
"Embroidery companion" by Alicia Paulson

So, after a week of slowly working my way through my yarn stash.......

I could not resist finishing off the bunting that I started a while ago.....

The embroidery book inspired me to design a few patterns so that's my plan for the weekend!

What's yours?


6 comments:

  1. oh that book looks wonderful :)

    I plan a little crochet myself, some jewellery making and running around after the children this weekend :)

    ps..you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunting looks gorgeous! And that book looks wonderful too...may need to purchase that one! I'm hoping to make a few summer dresses for Bijou this weekend...fingers crossed. Hope you have a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks gorgeous!
    I would like to think this weekend is going to be crafty and productive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book looks fabulous!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm patching a cushion cover which incorporates an old doiley, for a friend. And working on my embroidery for a 'bee' I'm in! Have a great weekend. Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a beautiful book.
    Today I am finishing off a granny square scarf for a friends birthday (the party is tonight!).
    Tomorrow I'm working on my Here comes the Sun swap project so hopefully lots of uninterrupted hours at the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!