Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's Hot+ What's Not

Quick Hot & Not this week:

Hot
- I finally found time for a few hours on the beach today. It was really HOT
- Talking on the phone with mum


- Strawberry Ice cream


- Doing things for a charity including donating old clothes and books
- Eating food that reminds me about my childhood like Cottage cheese. Yummy

Not
- Running out of green felt just a few weeks before Christmas!

All images found on weheartit

Join the fabulous meme at Loobylu that happens every week.

3 comments:

  1. That strawberry ice cream cone is fabulous - made with waxed linen and cotton floss? That's crazy! Thanks for playing again this week Katia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those images of the phone and strawberry ice-cream cone. Such cleverness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the phone! How cool and that icecream..I could do with one right now, it's so hot today. Lovely blog by the way xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!