
We actually went to the Flower show in Canberra, but I could not miss a chance to buy some more fabric for my stash. I found a perfect shop with a huge range of fabric (the name speaks for itself).
It’s a lovely shop where the materials are in colour order, well organised and easy to find!
This is my new addition to the stash
I made a huge effort to buy fabrics in one particular colour so it will be easier to start a project without running around and trying to match fabrics. I wasn't sure where to start but I decided to concentrate on the green section. I have been into the green colour lately. It might be an influence of the Floriade on me!
I love funky bright colours and heavy weight linens. On the picture you can see patterned linen with apples and I also have one with ladybirds, they have a nice distinctive linen texture. It matches perfectly with the green dots pattern which is also double-sided!
I already got a lot of new ideas on how to use this fabric so it won’t collect dust on the shelf for too long.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!